Free Breakfast and Lunch for Children 18 Years of Age and Younger Begins July 1
For all children in the community 18 years of age and younger - Just walk in & enjoy! The Yonkers Public Schools Food Services Department invites community youngsters to dine for free during the summer from July 1 through August 9, 2019. Breakfast and lunch are served at all locations.
Dàn hợp xướng vua 3DThe food service program runs Mondays through Fridays with free breakfast and lunch for children 18 years of age and younger. No advance notice is needed, children may simply walk in and enjoy. For more information about the Summer Food Service Program, call Yonkers Public Schools Food Services Department at 914-376-8166.
Programs runs from July 1 through- August 9, 2019 - Closed July 4th
- Cesar E. Chavez School - 20 Cedar Place
- Palisade Preparatory School - 201 Palisade Avenue
- Westchester Hills School 29 - 47 Croydon Road
- Yonkers Montessori Academy - 160 Woodlawn Avenue
- Yonkers Middle High School - 150 Rockland Avenue